- Ball-point pens use the standard type refill (available from all stationers).
- Rollerball pens supplied have the best quality Schmidt Feintecknik 0.6 mm point. These are to international standard size (as Montblanc, Waterman, Rotring, etc.) available at any pen accessories shop. We can supply original rollerball refills by post.
- Fountain pens are made to take standard cartridges, Long cartridges and suction pumps. Suction pumps are fitted as standard. Waterman, Rotring, Montblanc, and Smiths cartridges can be used, but not Parker.
- Fountain pens are available in fine, medium, and broad point nibs supplied by Schmidt Feintecknik. Italic nibs in fine, medium and broad are available to special order.
- Fountain and rollerball pen bodies are interchangeable by replacing the point holder. Both can be supplied if required.
- The 10k gold plated pen components are supplied by Craft Supplies U.S.A, from their 'Artisan' range.
- All wooden pen bodies are individually crafted by us.
Note: Parker rollerball refills and cartridges do not fit our pens, they are made specifically for Parker pens.